Kids LOVE Day Camp at Lincoln Lake! We’re so excited to have the opportunity host children from West Michigan! Over the course of the week campers experience a wide variety of activities both outdoors and indoors. Below is a sample schedule of Day Camp. Some notes are included below for your reference.
9:00 Registration/Indoor Games in Chapel
10:00 Chapel (Songs & Daily Bible Lesson)
12:30 Organized Free Time
2:30 Snack Shack and yard games
3:00 Swim Time (shallow area only)
4:00 Signature Activities
1. Registration will open at 9:00 each day. Campers will register at the entry way of the Siegel Chapel at Camp.
2. Campers will check in all medications with our camp nurse, along with any health-related comments.
3. Sack lunches will be put in coolers.
4. All items should be brought in a backpack for the day. We will bring our belongings with us throughout the day.
1. Campers will explore one of our awesome pathways each day.
2. Campers should come with shoes (not flip-flops!) to wear at pathways.
1. Bring a sack lunch!
2. Lincoln Lake will have water to drink throughout the day.
Organized Free Time:
1. We will split up into groups for the week.
2. Each group will rotate through our best camp activities (like the zipline!)
1. Each day we will open the snack shack for campers.
2. Items at the snack shack are $1 (for a candy or a pop).
3. Check in funds once at the beginning of the week, or each day at check in.
1. Each Day we will swim at the beach.
2. Pack a modest swimsuit and towel. Goggles and “floaties” are also welcome.
3. Lincoln Lake will provide life jackets for swimmers.
4. All swim times will be supervised by our Red Cross-Certified lifeguards.
1. Pick up campers at the Chapel
2. Please remember to bring your driver’s license or some other form of identification when picking up your child. We will ask to see it.
Items brought from home:
1. Lincoln Lake is not responsible for any items brought to day camp. If it is something that your child does not want to share, does not want to lose, or is not willing to risk getting broken, please don't bring it.
2. We are proud to offer a unique camping experience for your child. In order to avoid any “outside” distractions we ask that all electronic devices such as cell phones, portable video games, iPods, etc. remain at home. Our general rule is “if in doubt, leave it at home”. Day camp staff will provide plenty of activities, toys, games, art supplies, books, and other items to keep your child entertained.
If you have any questions about Day Camp that you would like answered before you come, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org